Don't miss out
Departing August 2022, this is a wonderful itinerary I planned to operate out of Hull in 2012 on board the Funchal before CMV chartered her so I am absolutely delighted to share this new itinerary with you although not sailing from Hull but we do have transport from your door running to the ship.
Highlights of your cruise
- Sailing from Rosyth you will have an amazing start to your cruise as you sail under the forth bridge and
past the skyline of Edinburgh.
- This cruise includes a daylight transit of the Kiel canal along with visits to little known places for cruise
- Szczecin is twinned with Kingston Upon Hull, home to Hans Christian Anderson's Emperor's fine
Clothes this city is steeped in history of both joy & sadness.
- Lubeck can be visited from Travemunde this city is home to excellent Hanseatic Architecture.
- You will return home from this cruise with many special memories.
- Optional travel to/from your door providing you with a stress free start & finish to your cruise.
The ship is filling up quickly
Don't hesitate to ask me more, I know this ship well & have visited all but two of the ports on the itinerary.
TEL: 01482 212525I look forward to hearing from you.