Regent Seven Sea's choice....
As many of my regular readers know I adore sailing with this cruise line....
When it comes to dining their chefs aim to please what ever your diet choice or need.
In 2019 Regent introduced an extensive array of innovative plant-based cuisine across all ships. More than 200 gourmet plant-based selections are offered at breakfast, lunch and dinner to meet the evolving tastes of luxury travellers who are following vegan or vegetarian lifestyles, or hunger to enjoy more plant based fare.
Here are just a few examples of the dishes we offer…
· Chia Cashew Yogurt with Carrot-Hazelnut Granola, Mixed Berries and Tropical Fruits
· Banana-Oatmeal Pancakes with Berries and Maple Syrup
· Vietnamese Summer Rolls with Vegetables, Grapefruit, Coconut, Boston Lettuce, Rice Paper, Roasted Peanut Dip
· Mediterranean Bowl with Brown Rice, Beluga Lentils, Green Peas, Cauliflower, Tomato, Homemade Tzatziki, Kalamata Olives, Pita Bread, Roasted Almond-Orange Dressing
· “Impossible Burger” Sesame Bun, Just Like Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Skinny Fries
· Green Curry Vegetable Stir Fry, with Eggplant, Oyster Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Green Peas, Jasmine Rice
· Wild Mushroom Tart with Brittle Pie Crust, Mushroom Duxelles, Red Pepper Coulis
· Baked Porcini & Spinach Cannelloni, with Toasted Hazelnuts, Tomato Sauce, Béchamel
With Regent it is all included - yes you can leave your purse at home.
We look forward to telling you more about Regent Seven Sea's over the next few weeks why not register to come along to our on line event on,Thursday 18th February at 2pm?
simply email email@example.com for further information or
TEL:- 01482 212525 / 07850694101 simply to book your chosen cruise or for further information.